1) Information Collection, Sharing, and Use: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email and text message.
2) How Long We Keep Information: We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited time.
3) Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- You are not required to accept any cookies to use this Site.
- You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits.
6) Pixel Tags/Web Beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a specific advertisement.
7) Third-Party Cookies and Information Used to Target Ads to You: We may share the information that we collect about you with others (including advertising networks and service providers) to tailor and serve you ads related to us. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising" or “online behavioral advertising." These advertising networks track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of Technologies (e.g., cookies, web-beacons, and other methods). This allows us to target our advertising to you through demographic, behavioral, and contextual means. As a result, you may see ads related to us on other websites and social media.
9) Public Record Information: Please be aware that property addresses, images and other property related information used on this Site may be have been collected from public records whether the property is for sale or sold by us or other individuals and entities.
- We post on this Site some information that comes from public records, including information related to a particular community.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or changes of public record information posted.
10) Links to Third Party Sites/Applications: This Site contains links to other websites/applications, and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Site. We do not control these other websites and apps. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
12) Your Access to and Control Over Information: You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Site.