One of the more desirable types of Chicago housing is the duplex…two complete homes within one building. The Chicago duplex has become a very popular because they have such broad appeal with investors, families and rehabbers. Many Chicago real estate investors are looking for income producing properties that are easy to manage. Cook county duplexes are a perfect property for meeting that objective: they provide tenants with more privacy and more space than typical apartments, making them easier to rent and able to command higher rent rates.
Many Chicago families prefer duplexes to apartment buildings. With just two homes in one building adult children or grandparents can have a home of their own, maintain their independence, yet be close to parents. Or, some families live in one unit and rent the other, letting their tenant pay the mortgage. For generations, the duplex was the first stepping stone to building financial independence.
URB has many Chicago southside and westside duplex homes for sale. Many come with extremely low prices and are perfect for rehabbers who can add value to their real estate investment by making necessary repairs. In many instances, a duplex can be rented out or resold for a reasonable profit in a relatively short period of time. Only URB can provide you with these five buyers advantages:
- Low cost financing: Compare our interest rates with any other source in the market and we beat them all hands down.
- Easy financing: Forget about the hundred page mortgage application form that some lenders are requiring…URB provides financing to many of our clients and we make the process simple, painless and quick.
- No credit checks: URB does not require credit checks because we finance all foreclosures.
- Discount Contractor Network: Many tax lien foreclosures require some repairs. URB has an established network of qualified contractors who provide quality workmanship at very reasonable prices.
- Fix and Sell Program: If you prefer to do your own repairs, in many instances URB may be able to connect you with a buyer who prefers move-in-ready real estate…your rehabbed property!